Instagram

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunshine will always come after rain.


Here's a lil sneak peak of what i'd been doing for the past few weeks.






Yes, cookies and more cookies. Since Chinese New Year is 3 weeks away, so there's 3 more weeks of hell to go. But it's ok, because it's kindda fun actually to bake your own cookies and feel the satisfaction when it tastes so good eventho i'm all worn out and despite that i just recovered from the fever-ish and flu-ish and coughy-ish wtf.

My life is also being occupied with presentations. The informative speech is on this coming Tuesday and group presentation due next Tuesday. Hopefully i'll be able to pull them off good enough. *keeping fingers crossed* :>

I just took a quiz from Facebook about Death Calculator and see what it 'predicted' about me.

Moment of death : Friday, 22nd of May 2076 at 2.06 am.

And the cause of death is ;

"You will die of a bladder infection after refusing to leave for the bathroom during a banquet for the sake of good manners."

Hahahaha. I'll be in my 70's what do you expect la doink!

And i have another 3,357,338,140 seconds to live. hahahahaha.

Off to bed. Tata!


"Last time we talked, the night that i walked
Burns like an iron in the back of my mind
I must've been high to say you and i
Weren't meant to be and just wasting my time.

Why did i ever doubt you?
You know i would die here without you.

All that i'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as i'm laughing with you
I'm thinking that all that still matters is love ever after
After the life we've been through
Cause i know there's no life after you."

-Chris Daughtry.


It's now 3,357,338,001 seconds! =P


.............
Loves to be around you!


No comments: