Instagram

Monday, January 25, 2010

Why not you just pull the trigger?


"So what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throw me off the edge
My feet run out of ground.

I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain infront of me
Cause i'm just trying to be happy
And I just wanna be happy."

-Leona Lewis.

Mind me for being emotional again. I guess i'm really stressing out this time. I don't even know what i'm doing right now. Trying hard to focus on my preparation for my speech tomorrow and then the next minute i find myself doing the slides for my presentation. Why can't i just stay focus? Frustrated at me self.

I saw the pictures and i got this ouch-y feeling that grips so tight at the heart. If you get what i mean, by that ouch-y feeling in the heart.

And i just realized its the 25th today. Oh well. Hermmm.

Cute eh? =P

......
I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry infront of you.

1 comment:

Amanda Janelle Quah said...

That ouch-y feeling.. I know.. =( sucks big time..