Instagram

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wish to go on a yacht and sip on a glass of mimosa.



"I'm not surprised
Not everything lasts
I've broken my heart so many times
I stop keeping track
Talk myself in
I talk myself out
I get all worked up
And then i let myself down."



Somehow, somewhat, i really do hope that i was still the innocent young girl who doesn't know much about life, who only knows what Barbie dolls and Disney cartoons are and pretend she knows nothing about that broken glass. all the time.

But life doesn't go that way. We grow up, we change. We live and then we die. People come and go and obviously nothing lasts forever. And when you have no one to turn to, you just have to live with your effing miseries.

And now, i'm sitting right here, thinking about my L.I.F.E. How the whole scenario has traumatized me. How i would run for cover each time i see you.

Tonight, i feel so small...



..........
I came to realize that
Even after all we'd sacrificed
I'm worth zero value to you.

No comments: