Instagram

Monday, April 19, 2010

I thought i would die without you. But now that i can't have you, death seems inferior.



I realized that the most hurtful thing is NOT to be sitting right next to the person you love most, and not being able to let him know. Instead, the MOST hurtful thing is to see the person that you love most online and not being able to talk to him at all.

....

Love is the feeling i get when i look into your eyes and i know that's the place
i want to stay forever.
But i'll never get to feel them again.

And i miss you calling me pumpkin.

Ps: I'm sorry for all my emo-fied fb status and posts.


....
I'm left here waiting with my heart on my sleeve
This is far by worse than i thought it would be.


4 comments:

Liaun said...

There is no need to be sorry. It's your life, your world. No matter how, you should carry on.

Sophia Lai said...

I never knew it would be this tough, Liaun...

Liaun said...

Things will work themselves out. Have a little more patience.

Sophia Lai said...

Heee, orait! Hopefully thing's gonna be alrite..*fingers crossed* :b