Instagram

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Like finally.



I'd finally deleted all the messages in my inbox. Been contemplating much for a really long time because some of them are of which dated as long as 2 years back. Never really wanted to delete them because they were such sweet thing but then again, there's really no point keeping them also. Latest messages on the other hand, were more like white lies instead. Totally opposite from the situation now so there they go - deleted.

Still, kinda upset because the friendship turned sour and not knowing what to do since i was left in such situation. If only you could view back everything that you sent, and if only you have the guts to tell me straight to my face instead of asking for a representative.

Disappointed much.


......
Here's to all the silence that cuts me to the core.


No comments: