Instagram

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In need of jump-starting my neurons.


Yes, it's the time to jump-start my neurons. They are much entangled in some ways that's making me going coo-coo. I've been slacking much over the past few weeks, been being such a lazy ass to even study for my finals which is in like 2 weeks time. Oh, did i just reminded you bout that? Heh! Go study then! (=

Right now, feeling kindda nervous about the forum thinggy on this coming Thursday. Hopefully everyone will do great. All the best yah! =)

...

And by the way....just wanted to bring up some stuffs here. ONE, you barely even know me, so don't judge me if you don't know me. TWO, thankyouverymuch to whoever that said stuffs to him, because i know that he's been brainwashed by somereallytwomaskedpeoplewhothinksthatheisthegreatest. And THREE, i felt so sorry for her that she didn't knew she's been used.

So, did you ever live my life, spend a minute in my shoe? If not, then don't judge me as you do.

No matter what, i know someone great is up there to witness everything. As in e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

Anyways, to the most lovable person ever, you know who you are and I LURVE YOU!

Look how bright the stars shine for you honey! =D



...........
I'll put your needs above mine
This i promise you.

No comments: