Instagram

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Short update:

Business was HELL. Essay part was easy, but MCQ was ridiculously difficult. Imagine, one question of MCQ carries 4 marks. And 5 VERY closely related answers to choose from. All the 20 questions are really nerve-wracking! Where else the essay part carries ONLY 20 marks. sighs. There goes my A. Fly~

Next exam is on Friday. Computing Essential and Computing Studies. I think i accidentally mixed the notes for these two subjects because they are quite similar. great.

Tips for CE :

Essay:
  • Chap 8 - Intranets and extranets.
  • Chap 9 - Word robot, desktop publish and word processing.
  • Chap 10 - Protect environment, ergonomics.
Good luck!

Me want sem break!!! =D


.........................
Your arms were my castle, your heart was my sky
The good and the bad times we've been through them all
I still feel your touch in my dreams
I don't know why but without you it's hard to survive.



No comments: