Instagram

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A brand new day with a brand new start.


Hail to a brand new day! *beams*

It's the last day of finals and it was a great way to end the day. Superbly spicy steamboat i'd ever had in my entire life i would say. Met up with the sis and she went for an extreme haircut. It was really short and it freaked me out. =(

*One day, i might either cut my hair really short or leave it loooooooooooooong and big curls. Idk.

It's sem break now and i'm gonna do something productive! =D

To all who're still in the midst of having their finals and struggling to brave through it, i wish ya all the best! May the force be with you. :D

Anyway, overheard this song on the radio the other day. I find it's another awesome piece from Colbie Caillat besides Bubbly, Realize and The Little Things.





"I miss those brown eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But i never told you
What i should have said
No, i never told you
I just held it in

And now, i miss everything about you
Can't believe that i still want you
And after all the thing's we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you

I see your brown eyes
Every time i close mine
You make it hard to see
Where i belong to
When i'm not around you
It's like i'm alone with me

But i never told you
What i should have said
No, i never told you
I just held it in

And now, i miss everything about you
Can't believe that i still want you
And after all the thing's we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you."


I'd changed the blue eyes to brown because brown eyes are sexay like that yo! =D The words are ouchy eyh. To me at least. And it's true that i've learnt something big time. If you wanna tell a person something, tell it right there and then because you might not have the chance anymore as chances don't come twice all the time. As for myself, i always held back my words. And end up regretting because i no longer get to talk to him/her or just simply, things changed.

So, lesson learnt. Don't hold back your words because we might not know what may happen the next day.

And Facebook just reminded me bout your birthday. You've taught me that life is short. Indeed. Life is way too short and you're gone too soon. I hope you're doing fine up there yah.

...

Happy holidays peeps! Be good yah! =)




PS: People tend to be judgmental. You know pretty well that no words of theirs that could bring you down. Xoxo much.


Love,
Sue.


...
After all the things you've put me through,
I still miss you.
Not a day goes by that you don't cross my mind.

No comments: