Instagram

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My greatest gratitude goes out to you.


I would like to thank my bunch of funny, jovial, boisterous friends who came today and brought so much joy to my life since i entered college. I realized that without you guys i wouldn't had made it through so many obstacles and i wouldn't be who i am today. I know pretty well that these are the closer few people that i could rely on even though a few of them of which i only got to know better lately.

About the incident today, i guess it's part of the fate as well. No one wants it to happen and probably, it was just the wrong timing at that time. There's no point asking all the 'What ifs'. But honestly, i would rather be the one sitting at the back seat. Really.

Anyway, a million thank you to guys because it's been a really long time since my house was THIS loud. It was happening and i hope you guys had fun winning ya. And oh, and the mouth-stuffing too. =)

And awwwww, thank you for the messages and calls. Am really fine. Instead i'm more worried about them both. sigh. *Hopefully things will be fine*

Drive home safely and to those that stayed kinda far, really thank you for coming!

Love you guys loads and God bless.

Muahs!

....

Now only i felt hungry. No proper meal for today. A cup of white coffee, sausage bun, kaya waffle and a cup of honeydew juice. Hmmm, if only everyday i could practice this kinda lifestyle i'll definitely lose weight. =P

Have a goodnight and sweet dreams. (=




.....
It hit me so hard that
I then only realized
How important life is.


No comments: