Instagram

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coz' when i'm with you, i can be true and with you, i can be me!



It's been a while since i last watched any movie and finally i could have a good laugh because this is too hilarious.

No doubt, boys will always be boys.

Anyone wants to get chocolate wasted? Teehee.

...

Before that we had dinner at Sushi Zanmai aka our second home. I bet the people around there were thinking Vic and myself were nuts because we kept playing with the iPad while lining up and continue playing while waiting for the food to be served. I'm sorry, i hope my high pitched voice didn't scare the shiet out of you guys. Hah! Next time i'm gonna win you in that flies game ohkay! :D

Cheers to a great day!

For tomorrow would be Hennessy Artistry @ Bangsar OH EM GEE. *jumps around ecstatically*


Goodnight! <3


Love,
Sue.



....
We'll get thru all these bulls.



No comments: