Instagram

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lil escape.

It was a long Raya holidays last weekend and even longer holidays for school children and teachers. Too bad, i ain't any school kid anymore. I would had enjoy 9 freaking days of holidays if i were still one. But well, i eventually took my extra one day holiday and skipped college on Wednesday. hehe. That's because i was in Cameron, again. Why i mentioned 'again' is because we went on a large group and we thought of somewhere that is not too far, yet very relaxing at the same time. We preferred highlands, its cooling, you see. Just needed a lil getaway from all the hot weather and polluted environment in the city and get some fresher, cooler air up there. There's no traffic jam on the highway but the traffic in Cameron itself, i tell you, its horrendous. *sigh*

Anyways...

There's about more than 200 shots and here's just a couple of them.

*Lata Kinjang / Lata Iskandar*


*Cameron Bharat tea plantation*

Rm1.00 for a cup of teh tarik.

Want a better eyesight? Look at more greeneries.
;)


*Colourful cactus*


*I love lilies too!!*

*Apam balik and fried shitake mushrooms*

Besides the pearl corns, these are the stuffs i always crave for whenever we go Cameron.

*My mini chocolate fondue!*

I call this h-e-a-v-e-n. Dip the strawberries, banana, tomato cherries, marshmallows and just about anything you like and you'll find yourself in cloud nine just seconds away.
*drooling*


*The Smokehouse*

*Tody Palm drink*

Its like leong sui. Very refreshing. :)

*Ta-daa!*
More pictures will be uploaded in Facebook.
:)
The worse part was i puked while on the way back to KL. hmmm.

By the way, i was reading the newspaper just now and i stumble across this horoscope section. See what it says about mine.

Taurus.

"When your head's hovering an inch above the grindstone, you're usually far too focused to sweat the small stuff. Trouble is, this week offers plenty of spare time to think and you're just as capable of fretting as the rest of us. Let your inner voice guide you".

At that particular moment, my head's started pondering. There's so many thoughts, contemplations, questions, answers and considerations floating in my mind. I was thinking, all those times that i listened to my inner voice, i ended up jeopardizing myself.

So now what?

.........................

If only i could turn back time,
I wont let you leave from the grasp of my hand.
When will i ever stop feeling jaded?
=(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back often!

Also visit my blog :: cellulite treatment