Instagram

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby, you are the only exception.





"When i was younger
I saw my daddy cried
And cursed at the wind
He broke his own heart
And i watched
As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore that
She would never let herself forget
And that was the day that i promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist

But darling, you are the only exception

Maybe i know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Keep a straight face

And i've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that i'm
Content with loneliness
Because none of it was ever worth the risk

But well, you are the only exception

I've got a tight grip on reality
But i can't let go of what is in front of me here
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream

And i'm on my way to believing
That baby
You are the only exception."

This is one hell of a good song by Paramore. Heee!

Will update on our trip to PAWS soon! ;)

*Miss my doggie!*



...
Love is so much more than just holding hands.


No comments: