Instagram

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Of party and rain - Telekom Malaysia.

I'm so worn out after the 3 days of work. As all of you know, TmNet had their sing along concert at Bukit Bintang yesterday with their new theme song Through My Window sang by Bunkface. So we took up the job looking like a retard giving out fliers to the public for 3 freaking days. Why is it retarded because we literally look like this.

Yes, like some alien from an unknown planet right?

But i have to say that it's actually kinda fun larh because the public could'nt get see our faces. So whatever face expression i was doing also no one knows. hehe. Some even called me 'tai hong yan' which means astronaut. -___- And guess what's the dumb-est question of all? --> 'Ni laki ke pompuan?' Like hello! Cant you see i have boobies? Are you blind or what? Brrrrrr!

Anyway, Friday was a fun day. We were giving out fliers along the way at Jalan Raja Chulan and then we stumbled across this funny and weird looking signboard.

I seriously burst out laughing in the middle of the public with my retarded microphone head. Can you imagine that? Better not. So, does that sign really exist ar? Ok great, i can't stop laughing again. =P

So yesterday was the concert, and i must say the deejays, JJ and Ean from Hitz.fm morning crew really got the crowd all hyped up. They were given free Everyone Connects t-shirts and plastic microphones to sing along with all the latest hits and what not, the Through My Window song of course. Singers like Reshmonu, Suki, Shila, Tomok and the band, Bunkface really buoyed up the whole event even though it was raining in the evening.

*The crowd and that huge screen*
Ppl, you'll be live on tv which i've got no idea when.
=)

*With JJ and Ean from Hitz.fm Morning Crew*

And ohoh, i saw Benjicajess. =D

She rox big time.
And me looking so freaking tired after carrying huge heavy boxes. shiiies.

What surprised me most after the event was a group of ang mo started singing out loud- now there's me and you, and we are not alone, you and me, we are together now......

Looks like everyone from all races had much fun. =)

Now enjoy this cute tv commercial.




I find the song rather catchy and it kept on replaying in my mind till now.
;)

Lyrics:

Don't want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it's just another day
Telling me why, I'll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me, we are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Me and you, And we are not alone
Different view, We are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

I see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you
Can't exist like this anymore

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now

Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Now there's me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real.

So i'm literally having body aches now and i'm still sleepy even after my 12 hours of sleep. But all the hard work will pay off after i get the salary in a few days time. Woohoo~! It's Mega Sales anyway, so its time for some retail therapy! *jumps*

Last pic for the day.

*CD from Bunkface*
Anyone wants it? I have quite a few of that and i don't know what to do with 'em. =P
Honestly, i don't even know the existence of this band if not for that song.
.<

Time to sleep again. Adios! =)


..................................
It's been 3 weeks
Why does it take so long for me to realize?
I miss you bby.
='(

No comments: